A cruise with Laurent, your skipper
We will offer you a personalized cruise,
based upon the season,your availabilities,and the number of passengers.
Unless specified otherwise, cruises start on saturdays in July and August.
Prices below give you an idea, till detailed and free estimates of several different possibilities are sent to you.
Sicily Eolie Islands2019
Price of the sailboat in € with skipper for one week
Cruises leaving from Milazzo, Portorosa, Sant'Agata di Militello, ( Palermo possible if 2 weeks )
Period A --- Very low & low season
Période B --- High season
Period C --- Peak in August
Sailboats 9 to 15m ( 2 to 5 cabins and 1 to 4 bathrooms ) for 1 to 10 people
2 double cabins for 1 to 4 passengers
3000 - 3500
3 double cabins for 3 to 6 passengers
3500 - 4000
4 double cabins for 4 to 8 passengers
4000 - 4500
5 double cabins for 5 to 10 passengers
4500 - 5000
Sailboats Catamarans ( 3 to 4 cabins and 1 to 4 bathrooms ) recommended up to 8 passengers maximum
from 2 to 8 passengers
Cruise ''A la Carte'' ( destinations and motor-yacht or sailing-yacht of your choice )
Hostess/Steward ( takes care of daily meals and clean-up ) Price per day
One week rate X 2 less 20%
Are included in the rates :
Leaving from the harbor chosen at the time of the reservation :
- Rental of a recent sailboat.
- The dinghy with an outboard motor.
-The sheets and towels
- The set price of gas.
- The final cleaning of the boat.
- The repurchase of the insurance deductible.
The skipper's services, which include:
- The management of the cruise, the sailing, and the safety aboard.
- The lay down of the security deposit
( you do not have to advance an amount going from 2 000€ to 7 000€ according to the size of the boat ).
Are not included in the rates :
- Food and drinks for every one on board, skipper included.
Food shopping will be done together before departure. Expect around 60€ per person, for a week.
- Diesel oil ( we use the motor when there is no wind ) an estimate will be included in the proposition.
- Harbor fees for the night (when necessary ).